Friday, June 7, 2013






Welcome to Scampolice Group's Database of Scammer messages.  
    Scampolice Group warns you:

If you see these texts, or parts of them in messages, then you are dealing with a scammer, probably from West Africa or Malaysia, but may be from other countries as well. Scammers use cut and pasted text because they are usually almost illiterate, uneducated, and have little English, or because it is easier to do it when dealing with hundreds of potential victims a day. Note: scammers hardly ever address you by name and this is because it makes it unnecessary to edit messages with names in them. They will call you “Honey”, “Baby”, “my Queen”, “Angel”, etc.
Never tell a scammer how you caught him*. Never tell him about his message text and never correct his mistakes. We like our scammers to continue to be uneducated and stupid. Remember when a message suggests you send money, you are talking to a scammer and whatever the excuse he gives you, send nothing and leave without a word.
*Even if you think you are dealing with a woman be assured it is a boy in an internet cafe.   



  Be careful with the people, who suddenly contact you on SKYPE/MSN/Yahoo messenger. There are NO SOLDIERS, GENERALS, SERGEANTS or OFFICERS, using messengers who will offer you romance, especially if they claim to be in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc.

  Offshore ENGINEERS, GOLD AND GEMSTONE DEALERS, and similar persons are also FAKE.
 
Take notice:

SOLDIERS NEVER PAY FOR LEAVE.

Government Departments DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION/MoneyGram, or similar transfers.




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@





                 Green Card SCAM:
                Micheal Preez Ablert










1. 

IP Address     41.150.139.110
Location          Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
ISP      Telkom SA Limited
Proxy   No
User Agent      Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0)
Browser           Internet Explorer 9.0
System            Windows 7
Mobile             No
Language        English (South Africa)



2.

IP:       41.151.106.113
IP:  41.150.95.144

ISP:     Telkom SA Limited
Organization:  Telkom SA Limited
Type:   Broadband
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          South Africa
State/Region:  Gauteng
City:    Pretoria

3.

IP:  41.150.79.95 
ISP:     Telkom SA Limited
Organization:  Telkom SA Limited
Type:   Broadband
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          South Africa
State/Region:  Western Cape
City:    Cape Town

Phone numbers: 01 (708) 669-6044

                            +27846347386
Number billable as      mobile number
Country or destination            South Africa  
Original network provider*    CELL C

1. MG Money transfer to:

Receiver: Rachel Shelley

Address:

734 West 30th Street,
City...  Connersville,
State... IN
Zip code...47331

Amount:  6.500 USD

2. Money Transfer to scammer account:

Name: Susan Jean Sleight
Bank: Fifthird Bank
Account number: 7166456470 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and has been closed)
Routine number: 072400052
Address: 9370 Merle Dr Crystal, MI 48818
Country: USA



3. New Bank Account was opened after the previous one was canceled:

Name: Susan Jean Sleight
Address: 9370 Merle Dr Crystal, MI 48818
Bank: Fifthird Bank
Account number: 7166456470 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and has been canceled) )
Wire Routine number: 042000314
Swift Code: FXXXXX
Country: USA



4. Money Transfer to scammer bank account:

Bank Name: Chemical Bank,
Bank Address: 110 E. Main, Stanton, Mi. 48888.
Routing number: 072410013
Account number: 2550680736 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group)
Account name: Susan Sleight
swift code: CHEMUS33


Tagged.com: 

1. Micheal P (Preez)
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5973406955 DELETED by Tagged team 7.06.2013

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!
                       Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!



                     FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:


Member Since: September 5, 2012
Location: Franklin Park, IL
Age: 43
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Pacific Islander
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me

Music:

Blues, Classic Rock n' Roll, Dance/Electronica, Jazz, Latin, Modern Rock n' Roll,Hip Hop, Reggae, Soul/R&B, Acoustic
Movies:

Action, Science Fiction, Comedy, Drama, Horror, Thriller
TV:

StarTrek (all variations) Farscape, and Firefly,MTV/2,Animal planet
Books:

Harry Potter, Chilton Repair guide,Mayor of casterbridge,Climate of corruption
Sports:

iking, Boating, Bowling, Dancing,Golf, Hiking Walking, Horseback Riding, Hunting Fishing, Martial Arts, Snow Skiing, Swimming Diving/Water Polo, Working Out
Interests:

Easygoing Flexible Open-Minded, Friendly Kind, Low Maintenance,Sensitive Nurturing Loving, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious Responsible
Dreams:

My goal in like is to repair the damage of my past, to be a good friend to all in the present and go into the future with out creating regrets for the future. ,To help the helpless
Best Features:

We are open minded enough to let each other explore and try new things that we have always wanted to experience and share in that experience with them.
About Me:

    Hi to all women out there Am micheal and also i am in sales and supplies of antiques. I am single, and looking for the right woman to be my lifetime partner. My hobbies are traveling, reading, sport, theater, golf, swimming, bowling, camping I am kind, communicable, sociable, romantic I am looking for serious relationships which will lead to marriage. Am sociable , honest, loving, sexy , sensual, generous, caring, understanding, sharing and loving for real tender. Also I love to travel. I want to meet a woman that will have contact with me for a long term relationship that could lead to serious and intimate romance and possibly marriage. I am honest and open and expect the same from my mate. Am really looking for a good woman who has this Qualities ,honest, caring, humble, patriotic and loving for real. I need a woman who knows how to treat a am. A woman who is very Romantic. I was seriously hurt and I don't want to get hurt by any woman in my life. Am really looking forward for a serious relationship. If you are interested just email me and I will email you back ASAP. I need a woman whom I can fly with. A woman whom I can share my happy life with, a woman whom I can give my heart


2.      Mecheal P (Preez) (with usalawyerlawsonincourtus@yahoo.com)
       
           http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5990841912 Created 7.06.2013 instead of the deleted one, was REPORTED by Scampolice Group and has been canceled.



                            FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:
Member Since: June 7, 2013
Location: Pretoriuskop, Mpumalanga, South Africa (hidden)
Age: 42
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship



YM Avatar:

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

YM Chats:

Hello, How are you doing there and how is the weather there with you?
What a beautiful lady like you looking for on here ..
I am Micheal Preez Ablert by name I live in Chicago.. 
Well I am here to seek for a honest and Trust worthy woman for serious relartionship
I am 43 years of age
I am single
What type of relationship do you seek for?

Can you call me over the Phone..
Well I wanna know if you real, Give me a call then I will return your call too But here is my number
+1 (708) 669-6044

I’m Micheal Preez Albert by name,Single I’m 43yrs and Mixed American born in Mattoon IL but brought in Philadelphia,.I lost my parent when I was 16yrs, I was brought up by my Grandma. I run a small scale business basically involved in sales and supplies of Antiques, And the business was in herited from my grand parent
I am single, A widower, I lost my wife about 11 year ago now, During her Child labouring

Do why do you wanna America citizenship ?
So would you wanna relocate to America

Okayy that sound brilliant to me
So do you have A visa to USA
I think I better call you on the phone to explain some things to you,
Cos I wuldnt mind to do tht for you, But their alot of process we have to go through


Exchange of letters on site:




Micheal P:  




  I wish I will meet with you here... I garantee you to send the money to him, Cos if am sure of him, Hes been my lawyer for many years now and with a good service..

  I am giving you a garantee that if anything goes wrong I will pay you back any amount you have spend.. which I know that nothing at all will go wrong..

   ,I am just giving you my word that you should send the money to Lawyer Lawson, there is nothing I need to tell you, Cos Lawyer Lawson call me and told me that there was an Issue about the money transcation, and today he call me that he had given you her receptionist to receive the money in her bank account, Cos of his busy schedule in court.. I am sorry that I talk like we are lovers, Business partner first Ok with me..

   I just want you to do your part by making sure you send the money to him as soon as possible, So that he can carry on and submit your application with the rest.. Okay

   But I think you should send him the money so that all the right thing will be done, If you tell me when you will send the money I will go to his office and see him about the application, Cos he has taken all my informations and I gave to him

  Then tell me when are you gonna send him the money, Thats all what is waiting for so that he can submit your application.. He got all my information..






Message N 1:

From: Lawson Jackson <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: Jun  XX, 2013
To: XXXXX
Subject: Re: Barrister Lawason Informtion for the Green Card


Hello (name removed) Preez
Good to read back from you Mrs (name removed) Preez, And Its really pleased me to know that you are pleased with the prize, Well I dont add money too my work and I do a nice job for you, Cos of Mr Micheal Preez it a really nice man and I want to continue to have a good relationship with him...
So Mrs (name removed) Preez, This is is the name which you will Issue the money to



Name:    Rachel Shelley
Address..734 West 30th Street,
City...  Connersville,
State... IN
Zip code...47331



Mrs Rachel Shelley is my receptionist and she will be the one to cash the money from the bank, And I will prefer you yo make it on Money Gramm cos its not too far to her So that she can get it and also return back to work on time.. And you split the money in 3, Make it $2,500, $2000, and $2000 and the same information above..
I look forward to get the information to receive the money here..
Thanks and have a nice day


Barrister Lawson



Message N 2:

From: Lawson Jackson <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: Jun  XX, 2013
To: XXXXX
Subject: Re: Barrister Lawason Informtion for the Green Card


Hello Mrs (name removed) Preez
I am highly sorry for the miss-understanding of the information I gave to you yesterday
Its to due to the person that I did Green Card to that she now living in Maryland in the United state of America, I am really sorry cos I just came to realise that the information about the Money gramm was in Maryland.. Well Mrs Shelley should have gone on medical leaf since last week so she had to report to work cos of the money you want to send her name,But all well and good, I think instead of Western Union or Money gramm,
I will like you to send the money from your bank account to this below infomation Of my resuming receptionist Mrs Susan Jean Sleight and kindly attach the slip of payment for confirmation and proof transaction with your next Email..



Name: Susan Jean Sleight
Bank: Fifthird Bank
Account number: 7166456470 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group)
Routine number: 072400052
Address: 9370 Merle Dr Crystal, MI 48818
Country: Usa


Message N 3:


Date:  XX Jun 2013
From: "Lawson Jackson" <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date:  XX Jun 2013
Subject: XXXX
To: XXXX

Hello (name removed) Preez
Thanks for you greetings, How are you doing there, And Hope you are having a stressless weekend there, Thanks for getting back at me with the Issue of your Husband,
Well he wrote me with (Micheal_preez@ymail.com) and I think that is his Private Email address
About the money as you have said Mrs (name removed) Preez, Its Okay I will still wait for the reflection of the money.
And now the next step is I need you to send me photo passport of yourself and the passport most be done as the below
Instruction required

The photo most be printed without borders
The photo most be in color
The Photo most measure exactly 2 inch by 2 inches
The Photo should show a clear, front veiw, full face of you, The photo with darkor patterned background will not be accepted, And in the Photo you most not use your glasses and please make sure the photo be printed on thin photo quality paper.

And talking about prove Green Card, I dont have any on this computer right now, All the applicant when their Green Card is ready for pick up, We dont scan it or save it on the computer for security reason, But if you still want I can tell one of people which I have done for in the past to Scan and Email their Green Card to me and As soon as she Email me, I will attach and Email you. Mrs (name removed) Preez, I will be very much busy this new week should in case I am not able to reply your Email.
Thank you and stay blessed.

Lawson



Message N 4:


From: Micheal Preez <micheal_preez@ymail.com>
Date: XX Jun 2013
Subject: XXXX
To: XXXX

Good morning (name removed),
How are you doing there and how is the weather there with you, I have really missed chatting with you, Its quite supprising when I got your mail here, how did you get my email address, i am happy to hear from you, it sweet my heart
i was in church in the monring (date removed) and i see the lawyer wife and she told me he was serious busy with something and she didnt disclose to me, I see her off to her car with her children. just let me know what doing on okay see you in the state soon with you green card..... I care about you (name removed)


Preez



 Message N 5:


From: "Lawson Jackson" <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: XX Jun 2013
Subject: XXXX
To: XXXX

Hello (name removed) Preez
Here is one of the Green Card done in the Past from Mrs Chavez Gloria from Mexico.
She the only one that has respond  back to my Email. Mrs Chavez Gloria lives in the state.
As soon as I get respond from Others I will still send them to you, And to still inform you,
As of today which is XXXX  it money as not reflet in the account, Just giving you update
About the situation here..How was your past weekend.
Thanks

Lawson



Attachment (FAKE Green Card):



                      FAKE GREEN CARD! FAKE Document!



So long as scammer bank account was closed, scammer opened new account in the bank: 


Message N 6


From: "Lawson Jackson" <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: XX Jun 2013
Subject: Re-send The Transcation, Mrs XXXX Preez
To: XXXX

Hello Mrs (name removed) Preez
How is work there today, My receptionist went to the bank today that a money was sent from (country name removed) and why is the money not reflecting in her account, And the bank manager said the money was trying to get in the account, But the routine number can not accept the money cos the money was WIRED that when sending wire it a deffrent from depositing money.
To cut the story short, The bank manager said that the money as been sent back to your account, And now the manager gave my receptionist a correct routine number which is( 042000314 ) that will accept wire transfer..

Name: Susan Jean Sleight
Address: 9370 Merle Dr Crystal, MI 48818
Bank: Fifthird Bank
Account number: 7166456470  (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group, will cease to exist shortly)
Wire Routine number: 042000314
Swift Code: FXXXXX
Country: Usa

The Bank manager made mension that after you might have send the money again, You should make sure you call your account officer that the money should be deposited in the next bussiness day, So that we would not be waiting for long as the for transcation took... Mrs (name removed) Preez, I was suppose to have submit other people application, But becouse of your file I was unable to submit theirs ..So Kindly make the payment tonight in your time and then send back the slip that the money as been Re-send.. I look forward to read back from you promptly.
Thanks and stay blessed.

Lawson




Previous scammer bank account has been banned and he has to establish the new account:



Message N 7


From: "Lawson Jackson" <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: XX Jun 2013
Subject: XXXX
To: XXXX

Hello Mrs (name removed) Preez,
How is your Busy Monday going there, Well hence the Other account as been having problems so I am suggesting other account of Mrs Susan Sleight which is from (Chemical Bank). , I will be Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. Please I need to get a quike respond from you to know what account you used in send the money, Have a nice day aheard of you.. Thanks

Bank Name: Chemical Bank,
Bank Address: 110 E. Main, Stanton, Mi. 48888.
Routing number: 072410013
Account number: 2550680736 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group)
Account name: Susan Sleight
swift code: CHEMUS33



Messages from “Barrister Lawson Jackson” to ScampoliceGroup (take notice: this “BARRISTER” speaks perfect gangster slang): 


 Message N 1:


From: Lawson Jackson <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: 11 June 2013
Subject: XXXX
To: ScampoliceGroup



How can I be in 21 fasting and prayer and you do not want the will of God to come to past in my life,
Remember the King in the bible that try to stop Isrealite,
I have start with you, But I will calll the own house together and then warn you
Cos watin your experience I swaer, You put your parent in a deep wahala
With all the rest of your family, Dont you think it still better now that you have you family happy from you first born
and their position in life right.. I will show you , You shall regret this, I swear to you...



 Message N 2


From: Lawson Jackson <BarristerLawsonJackson@lawyer.com>
Date: 11 June 2013
Subject: XXXX
To: ScampoliceGroup


Continue with this thing Okay, Waiting you Eyez see make you take am oooooo
I go show you say I no dey spoil pple job, But I will call home and distroy your life
Take it Or leave it... I go show you say I be Ijebu person.. and I still get old pple for there..


 

What is the “pple job ??? You are CRIMINAL and your “job” is CRIMINAL BUSINESS – SCAMS! 



BlackPlanet.com:

nothinlikelove73

                         FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


PROFILE INFORMATION:

Personal Info:

Member Since:
September 12, 2012
Age: 40
Location: Plano, TX
Race: White
Zodiac: Gemini

Facebook.com: 

Michael Preez


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!




                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!



                        Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!



                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!




                     FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Joined Facebook
29 September 2012


Connectingsingles.com: 

Micheal Peez


                                   FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Micheal_preez

Seeking for the right woman

I am a:
37 yr-old man seeking women, 30-60

Location:
PRETORIA, Cape Town South Africa

Ethnicity:
Mixed Race

Religion:
Christian/Catholic

Smokes:
Never

Drinks:
Occasionally

Marital Status:
Never Married

Has Kids:
I have no kids

Wants Kids:
Someday

Hide/Show
In my own words
About me:

Hi to all women out there Am Preez and also i am in sales and supplies of antiques. I am single, and looking for the right woman to be my lifetime partner. My hobbies are traveling, reading, sport, theater, golf, swimming, bowling, camping I am kind, communicable, sociable, romantic I am looking for serious relationships which will lead to marriage. Am sociable , honest, loving, sexy , sensual, generous, caring, understanding, sharing and loving for real tender. Also I love to travel. I want to meet a woman that will have contact with me for a long term relationship that could lead to serious and intimate romance and possibly marriage. I am honest and open and expect the same from my mate. Am really looking for a good woman who has this Qualities ,honest, caring, humble, patriotic and loving for real. I need a woman who knows how to treat a am. A woman who is very Romantic. I was seriously hurt and I don't want to get hurt by any woman in my life. Am really looking forward for a serious relationship. If you are interested just email me and I will email you back ASAP. I need a woman whom I can fly with. A woman whom I can share my happy life with, a woman whom I can give my heart to. A woman whom I can kiss every night. A woman who will make me feel so happy.
I’m looking for:

Artistic,Easygoing Flexible Open-Minded, Friendly Kind, Low Maintenance,Sensitive Nurturing Loving, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious Responsible

Badoo.com (the same profile text):
 
Scott, 49

                       Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                         Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!



                       FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

About me

I am very Honest and up front . always on the Go.... always curious and motivated to meet new people. I'm very easy going and Romantic.. Got great sense of humor, I am confident, intelligent, I love to travel, yet cherish my time at home. I have a great career and have an outgoing personality. Love to laugh and like to make people laugh caring affectionate love to cuddle. Artistic, Compulsive, Conservative Clean Cut, Earthy, Easygoing Flexible Open-Minded, Friendly Kind, Humorous Witty, Intellectual, Low Maintenance, Sensitive Nurturing Loving, Outgoing, Practical, Romantic, Self Confident, Serious Responsible, Simple. . I love positive people and am very selective with my friends. I take thing's for face value so I don't like people who don't mean what they say. I'm soft and gentle with those who are soft and gentle. I'm very passionate about love and most every issue. I am a thinker and want someone who also knows how to use their brain. I enjoy laughing...

Interested in

just my soul mate...

Personal info

Relationship:
I'm single
Sexuality:
I'm straight
Living:
By myself
Children:
Already have
Smoking:
Non-smoker
Drinking:
Yes, please!
Education:
College/University
Languages:
English (Native)
Work:
Military, US Army. I have a high income




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                         

                           Steve James

                            (GHANA)




IP:       173.193.202.116
Hostname:       us9.anonymox.net
ISP:     SoftLayer Technologies
Organization:  Hosting Services
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Type:   Corporate
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          United States
State/Region:  Illinois
City:    Chicago

WU/MG Money transfer to:

Receivers in Ghana: 1. Jerry Dorleagbenu
                            2. Mawuli Sablah

Address:

Country: GHANA
AT453 Ghana-Accra
City:   ACCRA

Receiver in Germany: 

Name: Mousa Isibor

Address:

Country: Germany
City:   Munich, Bayern

Money Transfer to
SCAMMER BANK ACCOUNT:


Receiver: Charles Walker
Account: 4011416630  (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and has been closed)
Zenith Bank
Cape-Coast Branch
Zeblghac
Country: GHANA

Amount:  3.700 EUR



Please, DO NOT BAIT SCAMMERS! Leave it for experts. Scumbaiters do this to get information from scammers and waste their time, so they have no time for victims. Scambaiters know how to hide personal information when dealing with scammers.


DO NOT PLAY GAMES WITH SCAMMERS!

If you are in contact with this scammer, block him and do not contact him again and tell him nothing!



SCAMBAITER: I met this scammer on Badoo.com He told me later he has hidden his account there.



YM Avatar: 
                                Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


YM Chats:

Steve James: Do you have a web cam there?
Steve James: I don't have either and we are not allowed to use it here in the camp
Steve James: So will you like to date a militatry guy?
Steve James: Can you get a cam tomorrow so that i can see you
Steve James: I think am liking you already
…….

Steve James: We are not allowed to access our bank account here
Steve James: I really do have lots of money and what someone honest to spend it with
Steve James: That is why we are not allowed to access our account
Steve James: I can be able to access my account unless i get to the states

Steve James: Will you delete your profile from match (Match.com) if i ask you to – 

SCAMBAITHER: “seems he has forgotten, that we met on Badoo.com”...)

Steve James: You are soo sweet
Steve James: I pray i get home safely and meet you
Steve James: When will you delete your profile from match (Match.com)?
Steve James: When will you take your profile off?
Steve James: Promise you will not chat any one on badoo again till you delete you profile


SCAMBAITER: “The next days he always asked, whether I had deleted my profile on Badoo.com or no...”

Steve James: Did you delete your profile?

Informant: yes, half an hour ago and did you the same?
Steve James: No (!)
Steve James: I was not able to so i hid my profile (SCAMBAITHER: “and I did the same... lol!”)


SCAMBAITER: “Then followed the usual...  lots of chats, "falling in love with each other", planning the future together...



Then he told me a weird story...:”

Steve James: Babe i wanna tell you something
Steve James: I want you to know i love you and its from my heart
Steve James: You and my son are my happiness
Steve James: I know i can trust you that is why i wanna tell you this
Steve James: I went on a mission the other time and i found a save containing Gold
Steve James: I have not shown it to anyone
Steve James: I wanna send it to you to keep for me
Steve James: It is not save with me hidding it here in the camp
Steve James: You are the only one i can trust
Steve James: It will cost about 4.3million euros
Steve James: Can you keep it till i come home then we sell it?
Steve James: I said i will send you the gold to keep for me
Steve James: Can you do that for me babe?
Steve James: I want to trust you on that my love
SCAMBAITER: and how will you send it to me?
Steve James: I will give it to a diplomats to bring it to you
Steve James: Can you keep it babe
Steve James: Am trusting you on that
Steve James: It will be in a suitcase
Steve James: I will not tell the diplomats about it
Steve James: I will only tell him it is some documents of mine
Steve James: Promise me you will keep it well and save for me
Steve James: Anywhere in your house babe
Steve James: In the bed room
Steve James: Please don't tell anyone

Steve James: You are soo sweet babe
Steve James: I love you soo much
Steve James: Give me your details to give to the diplomats babe
Steve James: He will contact you
Steve James: Your full name
Steve James: Your number
Steve James: Any airport near you
Steve James: And your address
Steve James: I love you soo much babe
Steve James: Please am trusting you to keep it save for me ok
Steve James: It is about 4.3 milion when we sell it
SCAMBAITER: what will you do with all this money?
Steve James: We will open a jewelry shop
Steve James: and buy a house
Steve James: I have more than money babe
SCAMBAITER: can you donate some money, then?
Steve James: Yes babe
Steve James: I wanna give to the orphans
SCAMBAITER: I know you are a good man with a big heart (lol!)
Steve James: You are soo sweet and i love you soo much
Steve James: Can't wait to be home with you
SCAMBAITER:: I love you too !!!! (lol!!!!)
Steve James: I know you do and am grateful to God i have you in my life
SCAMBAITER: I am so happy, that we met each other, you can not imagine! (lol)
Steve James: I will give your e mail to the diplomats ok
Steve James: Maybe he will leave the camp today or tomorrow
Steve James: I will give your number to him ok
Steve James: So you can talk to him
Steve James: Do you want him to bring it home or you will take it from the airport
SCAMBAITER: Oh... now I think I have a problem, darling… because I can write in English, but not speak
Steve James: Can't you speak a lil?

SCAMBAITER: yes:  «hello”, “good bye”, “how are you”…
SCAMBAITER: and “I love you”…, but  I will not say that to him – only to YOU (lol!)
Steve James: I love you soo much'
Steve James: Am counting on you my love

Attachments:

                                    Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                              Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                               Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


Message N 1:

Date: XX May 2013
Subject: Hello Madam
To: XXXX
 Hello Madam,

This was what i sent you yesterday before i left Aghanistan and am now in Ghana,i will be moving to the airport to come to (country name removed) in some few minuets.Will make you know when i arrive at (country name removed).

    Your husband gave me your e mail to contact you,I am the diplomats that he has given a couple of documents in a case to, to be delivered to you and i notice you are in (country name removed).I will be leaving for the Kabul(The camp) in 45 minuets with the military plan and i have to tell you i will pass through Ghana to deliver a package to someone there before i head on to you in (country name removed).I will be leaving Afghanistan with a military plan but will book my own ticket from Ghana to Your place in (country name removed)   ,I will make you know when am headed to your place,i just want to verify that you are the one am bringing the suitcase to.Please reply me as fast as you can so i can get to know you are really the one am delivering the case to.

Thank you

Jerry    



Message N 2:

Date: XX May 2013
Subject: Hello Madam
To: XXXX


Hello Madam,

   Am at the airport now and the custom here has hold the suit case because there is an expiring date on it and am suppose to pay am amount of 3,700 euros before the case will be released to me.Please your husband told me to contact you if anything,you need to pay the money so that it can be released to me.I have also been hold here,will be waiting for you mail.

Thank you

Jerry



SCAMBAITER: After this we had a long dispute with the “diplomat”. I wanted him to send me a copy of his passport, as a proof of trust... and he sent me: 

                             FAKE Document!


Message N 3:

Date: XX May 2013
Subject: Hello Madam
To: XXXX

Hello Madam,
Send it so that i can pay the fees and leave this place.You have to send it through WESTERN UNION,this is the information to send it to;


Name:Jerry Dorleagbenu
Address:AT453 Ghana-Accra
Country:Ghana


 
Message N 4:

Date: XX May 2013
Subject: RE: Important message
To: XXXX

Dear Madam,

I am very sorry for the inconveniency,You ought to wire the money to the officers information provided below

NAME: MAWULI SABLAH


Regards Mr.Dorleagbenu



SCAMBAITER: “After this I had some fun with him… and my actions have caused him to change plans: I should send the money with MoneyGram now”



Message N 5:

Date: XX May 2013
Subject: Hello
To: XXXX

This is Weird Madam go to money gram and send it this is really lots of questions.


Message N 6:

Date: XX May 2013
Subject: RE: Hello
To: XXXX

What is the meaning of all this questions and the questions ends with 419.This is weird


SCAMBATER: Unfortunately MoneyGram is also a problem for him … (lol!):


Message N 7:


Date: XX May 2013
Subject: Hello
To: XXXX

Why are all this questions been asked?Madam i will ask the custom officers to give me an account number to be given to you,i hope that is ok with you?
 



SCAMBAITER: “After this I got the first mail from the "diplomat":


 
Message N 8: 
 
Date: XX May 2013
From: jerry.dorle@diplomats.com
Subject: Hello
To: XXXX

The officer says he has a brother there and he will give me his details so that i give to you and you send through him then he will send it through account here


SCAMBAITER: I got new info, where I should send the money now...:


Message N 9:

Date: XX May 2013
From: jerry.dorle@diplomats.com
Subject: Hello
To: XXXX

Hello Madam this is the name to send it to,the person is in Germany
Name: MOUSA ISIBOR
State:BAYERN MUNICH

The bank will close at 10 pm there and it is a holiday there so you have to go and send it right now.
Will be waiting hear from you

Message N 10:

Date: XX May 2013
From: jerry.dorle@diplomats.com
Subject: RE: Hello
To: XXXX

That person will take the money and send it through account to the officer here i hope that is not a problem.The person said the bank there will close at 10 and it is 9 there now.You can go to the western union and do it now.I have been here for long


Message N 11:

Date: XX May 2013
From: jerry.dorle@diplomats.com
Subject: RE: Hello
To: XXXX

Madam I said send it to the (removed) name am not forcing you to send money ok if by friday you don't send then i will leave this place i have done all i should believe i will leave here.send it to the (removed) name and then i will take it from there you said they are having problems right?send it there,the office here said he he just wants to know you have sent it to his brother then he will take it from his account here to pay and will tell his brother to send it through western union later because he will fill all the papers,so just send it to his brother am done.


SCAMBAITER:  “After some efforts for my part the "diplomat" had to change his plans: I should send the money to the "officer" at the customs to a real bank account.


 Message N 12:

Date: XX May 2013
From: jerry.dorle@diplomats.com
Subject: Hello
To: XXXX

Names:CHARLES WALKER
Account:4011416630 (This account is reported for closing by Scampolice Group and has been closed)

ZENITH BANK
CAPE-COAST BRANCH
ZEBLGHAC
Country:GHANA

The is the details for the bank here in Ghana that is what you wanted right?


SCAMBAITER: The end of the story…


Scammer Profiles with the same Photos of Stuart James:


Tagged.com:

1. Sgt James W (Wright)

                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                             Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!



                       FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

·  Member Since: November 24, 2009
Gender: Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Age: 52
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Straight


  About Me


·                                 Music:
Jazz, RnB, Hip Hop
·                                 Movies:
Actions, Comedy, Frictions
·                                 TV:
Oprah, CNN. Sky News.BBC
·                                 Books:
Novels, Magazines.. frictions
·                                 Sports:
Football, Golf, Table tennis

·                                 Interests:
Love all good music Food: Healthy, Organic, Fine Dining, Wine Movies: To Kill A Mockingbird, It's A Wonderful Life, Groundhog Day, As Good as It Gets, Avatar, The Truman Show, Grand Canyon, Disney's The Kid, Amadeus, Movie Musicals
·                                 Dreams:
To Find a woman of my dream, get married and live happy forever
·                                 Best Features:
My eyes...My Smile and my....You Guess

·                                 About Me:
I'm James Wright in California USA, 51 years old, I'm a Military Sergeant and I'm on a Peace Keeping Mission and I'm stationed in Kabul Afghanistan and i have been here for 1 year 6 months now and I'm left with 2 months more to return home that's in March ending to April and this is my second time here.. I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality. I love to travel and would love to meet someone who shares my rest for life, fun and adventure. I am stress free and fun to be around, I love to laugh and I am also a great cook who enjoys a variety of foods. I am an avid reader and a great conservationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music, I also love Jazz and the Opera. Lots more to my profile but I am sure you will be intrigued to know the rest.

 2. Sgt James

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!





                             FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Tagline: Seriously Looking for My Soul Mate
Member Since: May 10, 2010
 Location: East Peoria, IL
Age: 60
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight




 Attribution 3.0 License. You must acknowledge the source of your material with a reference to this blog. Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of Scampolice Group in obtaining verified data. Commercial organisations MUST obtain a licence for use by contacting us at  (scampolicegroup AT Gmail DOT com). All income is donated to http://www.facingafrica.org.

Download a brochure here :  http://www.facingafrica.org/


Our data base is up and running and available for Google bots.
 
                                                      Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your message was in our mailbox Charly.Could we have the IP number and mail header to close it down.

    ReplyDelete